Please update your bookmarks. Our current address is: bailinghechangtuan.com Old domains will be deleted soon. Spread the word!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Ban the Person Above You - Part Three (3366 views)

This is a game and meant for fun.

Banned for starting the thread.
Banned for too many damn rules.
Banned for cursing.

And so on.

Be creative and give appropriate reasons, but keep it friendly (don't make it personal).

To continue...

+1

Banned for asking for a part 3 when 3 is a crowd and now everyone will think it's a ménage à trois!! smiley. Lol

+1

senior guru
Banned for talking French gibberish, this is not a restaurant, please use the Queen's English.

+1

Banned for not recognising your Queen when she commanded you to get on your knees, peasant!

+1

senior guru
I've knelt before Her Majesty to be knighted so you're banned for not using my proper title: Sir Bender. Have you no honour?

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned for illusions of grandeur. Wake up Crutch, you're dreaming again!
*snap *snap
Up Crutch!

+1

senior guru
Banned for too much banning. smiley
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-fkSYDtUY

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@Bread&Circuses I'm gonna need to borrow Cher from you to slap Crutch out of his daydream for me.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
Oh you are so banned, coming up in here smelling like fresh meat!

+2

senior guru
My, what big teeth you have. I'd ban you once again, but your breath is divine.

+1

Banned for "space invasion" and impersonating a feline dentist as well as constantly moaning about headaches whilst never removing your rain coat!

+1

senior guru
Banned for splitting threads into three and four parts and possibly more, thereby making it very difficult to know where this starts and that stops, not to mention whether there even is a beginning and an end.

+2

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for splitting hairs and not knowing the beginning from the end. This is THE END.

+1

senior guru
Banned for killing the life of this thread. Are you pro-abortion?

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for spreading fake news and confusing the game with social debate.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
Double ban for Monsieur Box and Sir Bender because I am getting a sensation of creepy skin crawling hostility that I assume has crossed over from outside the game threads. This ban includes each of you sitting in a corner, facing the wall. No nose picking during your bans, btw.

+3

God
@delamitri Crazy. smiley

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
@delamitri So .... when do we come out boxing? And none of those naff Queensbury rules either. Gloves are off and may the best BOXer win.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@box You'll have an easy go of it because I slipped ol Crutch a roofie about an hour ago.
*DING DING

+1

senior guru
Banned for suggesting I would want to pick Mr Box's nose.

+3

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned for knocking it before you've even tried it. Was actually quite pleasing if I remember right since he doesn't squirm at all.

+3

senior guru
Banned for confusing the stinky hole in his pants with his nose hole, causing very serious worry for your capacity to distinguish between clinkers and bogies.

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned for using big words that I don't understand to confuse me and distract me from my mission which is to find out who murdered Big Sam.

+2

@delamitri Big Sam was murdered??? Dear god, how did I miss that?? smiley

... all this talk about bum holes amd nose holes being interchangeable has me so confused.

+1

senior master
!
(4wk)
@RAVENOUSbird Hahaha, no worries, he was resurrected!

+1

@delamitri Whew. Poor Big Sam.

The Bender / Box combo gave him the ol 1-2!

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for trying to patch up deteriorating historical neighbouring squabbles since 12th Century and long may they last. Nothing personal D.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
@delamitri But you could always try to get you name in the history books.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned for playing hooky. Your knitting class teacher said she missed you today.

+1

Banned for the sake of Quasigoat giving birth to a Quasigoat wanna be and eating the placenta.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Ah yes, I happily accept a ban for a moment of silence on that occasion.

+1

@delamitri This is indeed a moment of reverence we should all observe. I heard Quasigoat served the placenta al fresco... and it was so big many had seconds! smiley

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for crossing the line that separates fiction (story) from fact (this game) and confusing the hell out of me

+1

senior guru
Banned for getting your lines crossed and for being so easily confused.

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
@Crutchbender Only when you are near, darling Crutchy

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for setting my heart all aflutter

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)

+1

senior guru
Banned for pretending to be a fairy on top of the Christmas Tree.

+1

Banned for calling the Angel a Fairy.

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Thank you so much for the compliment RB but I can be a bit devilish when the need arises.

+1

senior guru
Banned for trashing Box's dreams and hopes. He's spent more than week getting his fairy frilly lace dress sorted but you reckon he can't be a fairy just an angel!

+2

master
!
box
(2mo)
Unbanned for being so thoughtful and coming to my defense, my true Knight in shining armour. AHHHHHH! If only there were more whatchamacallits like you. The world would be a more heavenly place.

+1

Banned for unbanning; this is the banning thread and all those unbanned are banned again as well as all those not banned and any to be future banned are banned now and forevermore!

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
@RAVENOUSbird But he was sooooo nice.

+1

senior guru
Banned for being like a lethal death wish killer, running around banning everyone regardless, with no empathy, taking no prisoners, even though it's nearly Christmas.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned for not explaining to me how that trick of yours works. You know, the one where you sit on the quart of milk and it disappears. Where did it go? I must know your secret! Please?

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
@delamitri And he can do tricks? No end to this whatchamacallit's talent.

Do tell Crunchy, pretty please with some strawberries and cream on it.

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
I am banning you Mlle. Dela for suggesting MY Critchy would ever reveal a professional trade and top secret TO YOU before I found out where that yummy milk goes ... I can't wait.I am so excited I think I had a little accident down there. But not to worry - I shall wait, my bunny.

+1

Banned for not wearing that adult nappy we had on you before you left the house.

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
I am so sorry for not obeying you my dearest caregiver and for that I am not going to ban you - instead I am sending you to a care giver's retreat where you will be working on some things that may be building up inside and this should help ...

Below are 10 signs and symptoms of caregiver stress:

1. Denial about the disease and its impact on the person affected
2. Anger toward the person you’re caring for
3. Social withdrawal, not wanting to stay in touch with friends or participate in activities you once enjoyed
4. Anxiety about facing another day and what the future holds
5. Depression, feelings of sadness and hopelessness
6. Exhaustion and feeling that you barely have the energy to complete daily tasks
7. Sleeplessness, trouble falling asleep, waking repeatedly at night, having nightmares and stressful dreams
8. Irritability or emotional overreactions, such as getting upset or crying over minor incidents
9. Lack of concentration, trouble focusing and completing complex tasks
10. Health problems, such as backaches, headaches, high blood pressure, weight loss or weight gain and getting sick more often (colds, flu)

And don't you worry a bit - everything is taken care of. Swiss Alps, 5 star accomodation and the very best of everything.

+1

@box Well now, that took a bit of time and thought didn't it? Thank you! smiley lol

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
@RAVENOUSbird It's a tough one being a giver of care.

I think this may cover probably any and every possibe stress so it's ok if you don't have them all. A cold or flu should be enough to get you on that plane to the Alps!

+1

senior guru
Banned because you can't take a petty little hit without posting back something twenty times longer and more personal thus showing you have a massive inferiority complex.

+2

master
!
box
(2mo)
@Crutchbender Naughty, naughty my little Bender of Crutches

Banned for giving my inferiority complex away! Aren't I inferior enough for it?? smiley lol

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
@RAVENOUSbird I think that was meant for me RB - Sorreeeeee

+1

@box Why? Am I not inferior enough to have an inferiority complex? I don't measure up to being inferior?? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

master
!
box
(2mo)
@RAVENOUSbird I can put it on the list if you want? But it wouldn't ring true. My little "friend" Crichy and I are having a spat and you got in the way of one of the cupid arrows

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned [SPOILER] for putting pretzels and cats to shame during your morning yoga routine.

+2

senior guru
Banned for trying to get us to buy your home made pots of Pretzel-Cat Yogurt.

+1

Banned for processing cats for yogurt!!! smiley smiley

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for taking my place in the queue! I thought you'd love cat yougurt

+1

Banned for not asking me to hold your place whilst you went to change your nappie... We all smelled it, too, and thank you for waddling away to gat a fresh one strapped on. Lol smiley

+2

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for not helping a box in distress and laughing about it. And you're sacked as number 2 caregiver. But I can still depend on number one when you're not around ... hint, hint [SPOILER]

Banned for that time in your previous life where you stole candy from a baby and served your legally blind grandfather red jelly when he asked for a tomato.

+1

senior guru
Banned for bullying Box. He's suffered enough. It's got so the poor bloke keeps wetting his pants. Give him a break.

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned because I have to go out and couldn't find a last minute babysitter to look out for you while I'm gone, so bansitting it is. Wish I'd thought of this before. So much cheaper!

+1

Banned for not running and hiding from such a terrible "child" who obviously tortures his parents because he is actually a grown man and you've not kicked him from his hovel where he hoards Christmas Collectibles year round.

+1

senior guru
Banned for buying packets of mince pies and packets of stuffing instead of making your own mince pies and stuffing on the day just like your mum used to do. Yes it saves time to buy pre-made pies and stuffing but everyone knows you can bake and are good at stuffing so banned for not baking and stuffing. Yo ho ho.

+2

Banned for double dipping and using your feet with "finger food".

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
@RAVENOUSbird What's so strange is he has those 2 perfectly functioning fingers to eat with, but still insists on using his feet. 😂

+1

@delamitri Not anymore.... Hehe

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned for hoarding used q-tips and not sharing with your old pal.

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for putting Christmas decorations outside your house and Christmas lights on the roof causing a hazard for inebriated pilots.

senior guru
Banned for shamelessly laughing at the fact all my used horded Q-tips are sent to a charity in India so they can be turned into Christmas trees for Indian orphans.

+1

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for being very sloow at reading the previous entry and then typing irrelavent drivel. Keep up man!

master
!
box
(2mo)
@box apologies for spelling mistakes/typeos etc

senior guru
Banned for spelling 'typos' wrong: it's either 'typos' or typoes' but never in a trillion years is it ever 'typeos', and even if you're dyslexic that's no excuse.

+2

master
!
box
(2mo)
@Crutchbender Are we really stooping so low Crinch? My how the mighty have fallen - singling out typing errors is pretty base. Oh well, it must be that song that you know all the words to that is getting you wound up - got the old banning on the brain condition. ... and it is so cold outside too!

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for dyslexia shaming and being an all round ********************** . (put that in the hat if you have room)

senior guru
Others get banned for far less so you're banned for b**ching like a baby. Now grow a pair and take it like man if you can, after all it's for your own good.

+2

senior master

master
!
box
(2mo)
Now if only you could grow a pair of hands so you could try and pull out that head and hat that is so far up your rectum, you think you have found Jesus and the Holy Father and all those pedofile buddies of theirs on Uranus as well. Is that b**ching enough big MAN? Plenty more where that came from Crinch.

master
ban all the WHITE PEOPLE smiley

@Noemiblanco68 No offense meant, but this is not a racist thread and that is really inappropriate.

It's ban the person above you, not whatever ethnic group you choose, or any other obvious bias.

Thanks for understanding.

+1

master
@RAVENOUSbird i apologize it was bad humor on my part.. no harm intended...again i apologize to everyone on here. it will never happen again.

+2

@Noemiblanco68 I appreciate you saying that. Thank you.

+2

master
BANNED for being a PROUD BOY GIRL

+2

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned ƁЄƝЄƔ0ԼЄƝƬƖƛ (Crinch's new friend and fawning follower) and all your other cyber personalities that you might be using these days.

ƁЄƝЄƔ0ԼЄƝƬƖƛ is also a person who has decided through her blocking tactics to try and destroy what the forum was set up for; sharing, debating, exchanging, educating and blowing off steam. She monopolises threads with her "Comment is hidden. Why?".

She gives blocking a bad name (I'm sure Bon Jovi could make something out of that!!) I am not a fan of blocking but it could and should be used with discretion.

Her tactics are completly the opposite. She knows exactly what she is doing, every comment is calculated and I would suggest that each word is measured and some are recycled from people that she has blocked.

Be careful Critchy, because first comes the compliments and the fawning and the sharing of secrets and all the bad things everyone has done to her. It is her modus operandi. Then she will turn against you for being nice to one of the other members. Then she'll block you and start putting pointed messages next to yours even though SHE has done the blocking (for whatever reason) and shouldn't see your messages.

Maybe you make a good pair with this Ms. White from I suppose the same political spectrum.

You are the company you keep. Remember that.

Good luck with that CB

+2

Banned for having tinsel up your arse and wearing the ham on your head (it's the other way round). smiley

+1

senior master
!
(2mo)
Banned for taking The Long and Winding Road, down Penny Lane, after I was hired Yesterday so we could Come Together to Twist and Shout since You Can't Buy Me Love, but certainly We Can Work It Out.

+3

@delamitri Wow, that's awesome!! ... Lol

+1

senior master

Banned for running in your slippers and slipping in your runners, as well as inserting suppositories up your nose and throat lozenges in your belly button without prior medical approval.

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Oh Shit, the suppositories don't go up my nose? Damn, I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

+2

@delamitri It's so obvious!!

The go in your eye!

Duh.

+2

senior master
!
(2mo)

+2

master
!
box
(2mo)
Banned for having things stuck in your earholes which prevented you from hearing the instructions the doctor gave you in the first place (maybe some waxing is in order) and another ban for passing on bad instructions to gullible hypocondriacs.

+1

Banned for not offering to lick the earwax out of my ears and giving me the instruction via enema. lol

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not using a proper waxing professional and this may also be the reason for inadequate bowel movement. I would suggest some Bee Gees to start with followed by a dose of AC/DC when you feel up to it and finally the soundtrack to "Merry Christmas, Mr. Laurence" when the juices start flowing. [SPOILER]

+1

Banned for mentioning ANYTHING David Bowie with any form of bodily excrement. [SPOILER]

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not using your wax and letting your underarm[SPOILER] hair[SPOILER] grow out of control and creating problems for the row of people sitting behind you in that Bowie concert you went to.

+1

Banned for mentioning my [SPOILER] when will all know that's a metaphor for KFC. lol

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for changing the subject and talking about KFC which would be a form of birdieballism for you. Shame.

+1

Banned for bird-shaming.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird So you do practice birdieballism under the full moon in a snow covered forest during the winter solstice ... better get your order in to KFC then. There may be a q

+1

@box or a p ...

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird a priest, a parrot (more birdieballism), a panty princess, a ....?

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for ordering the hot sauce with your box of wings.

+1

Banned for boxing wings when they want to fly and be free!

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for boxing clever with a box and changing the subject .... again.

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for no longer livingina.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Living in a penthouse now

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box Hahaha awesome!

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for listening to that Blackbird [SPOILER] in the Norweign Woods while you were talking to the Tax Man about the Paperback Writer that you wanted to be Back in the USSR and now you're working Eight Days a Week on here banning the Fools on the Hill et al.

+1

Banned for general confusion. smiley

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for admitting confusion to a very simple banning order which calls into question your banning judgement which may be impaired due to excessive birdieballism.

+1

Banned for confusion-shaming, ban-shaming, and taking liberties with the use of the B[SPOILER] word without expressed consent by the avian population.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Your honour, a retrial!

Avian law cannot be considered. Bs must follow the Humane guidlines to banning.

+1

@box Not when you're a RAVENOUSbird.... Hehehe

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird And there's me thinking you were the doll in the dress!!!!!

Can't find a emoji for "disappointment" here smiley shock will have to do

@box How about this:

😞

or this:

😧

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for flying on the wrong side of the field, causing distress to Aer Lingus crew and passengers.

+1

Banned for endorsing Irish aviation when we know the Irish only have cart and donkey.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned while I go in and check things out first and make sure it's safe for you to enter. If I don't return, send a sucker in after me.

+2

senior guru
Banned for turning down top modelling work, refusing to appear on the cover of Elle, Cosmopolitan and Vogue just because it's Christmas and you want to be with your family eating mince pies.

+1

Banned for factory farming of the innocent mince, mincing the mince, baking the mince and consuming the mince - - this is particularly ghastly since you are 1/4 mince on your grandmother's fathers uncle's son's side of the family...although you deny your heritage!

+1

senior guru
Banned because every time you pull a cracker with Bender you cheat, grabbing more than the handle, twisting it and yanking at it even before I've got proper hold, just so you can get the plastic toy, paper crown and cheapo joke.

+1

Banned for those Christmas crackers you have under your top 🎩 hat which you stole from all the orphaned mince children when you ate their parents! smiley

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for eating Crutch's top hat crackers without any spread on them and now you have dry mouth and can't sing me a song.

+1

Banned for not acknowledging my flatulence rendition of "Come O Ye Faithful" and "Deck The Halls" -- it was a bit messy, but masterful nonetheless!

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Messy, but masterful smiley

+1

senior guru
Banned for using the male masculine gendered anti-female therefore horrendously sexist term 'masterful', thus totally perpetuating the patriarchal hierarchical male role of dominance which does so much harm to sisters and wannabe sisters everywhere. Shame on you.

+1

Banned for floccinaucinihilipilification. smiley

+2

senior guru
Banned for deceitfully soliciting expensive Christmas presents by pretending you celebrate Christmas when everyone knows birds don't do Christmas they just do Easter hence the fact they produce so many eggs.

+1

Banned for making false accusations [SPOILER] about the avian population who are Polytheists and practice both Syncretism and Omnism on the wing.

+1

senior guru
Banned for not telling anyone you're a Muslim bird who wears a niqab and a special burkah for your beak, thus with your niqab and your beaky burkah you can't have Cristmas dinner because it confuses your Ramadan.

+1

Banned for lack of inclusion for the other 4,199 religions that all birds practice on a daily basis, thus you shall not have a Christmas dinner as an additional punishment and are forced to trim the ginger with your mum as a meaningless event.

+1

senior guru
Banned for imposing your beaky burkah jihad on infidels, taking away their right to eat dead birds for Christmas dinner, thereby totally wiping out their annual merriment.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for cutting yourself while manscaping and bleeding all over your new shoes even though I warned you that pruning shears weren't the right tool for that job.

+1

senior guru
Banned for going pruning in your shear stockings and your new high heels when everyone knows tinned prunes are the best laxative especially if you put them them down your running shorts when out jogging.

+1

Banned for fantasizing about women in stocking and heels running with sharp objects... again!

+1

senior guru
Banned for running around wearing welly boots and baggy jeans while being blunt.

+1

Banned for stereotyping culchies.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for making me work so hard, having to switch windows and Google culchies. Now I'm soooooo exhausted. 😴

+1

Banned for claiming, in paragraph 4 of exposition 12, in letter x, of roman numeral xxxIII, "punitive damages to country folk within Ireland not exclusive of the United States of America".

+1

senior guru
Banned for using a law book thus ignoring the highest law, which is the Bible, and banned for not reading your bible and banned more so for not quoting an inspirational verse from the bible, thus in effect spitting in the face of the Sabbath, and on its bum.

+1

Banned.

+1

God
Banned for breaking the rules (reason for) of the thread.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not indicating which rules have been broken and sleeping too much.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for merely hinting what was in the box.

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for suggesting that the box opened its lid and revealed its privates to a complete stranger.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned because you were spotted on a street corner with your lid upside down beside you and no telling what you were showing for pennies from passersby.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for spying on my box of tricks. To be honest I was a bit sick of watching the idiot box in the corner at home so I decided to think outside the box for a bit as I was feeling very boxed in under my present circumstances (living in a box that is). And I found that exposing my box of tricks to the passersby actually ticked all the right boxes and I found myself thinking that one day if everything goes well that I could have my own space on Home Box Office.

+2

Banned for complications due to the upcoming Boxing Day. smiley smiley smiley

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Hehe *snort

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Is this the same "snort" that the Quasigoat makes - life imitating art or the other way round?

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box My snort was one that was maniacally gleeful at your expense. Quasigoat's snorts are the sounds she makes through the pinholes under her earlobes that she breathes through when she's blissfully sniffing farts.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Six of one ... such a quibbler!

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box That's Mzzz Quibbler to you, dahlink.

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri me likey dat Mz Q.

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Not everyone gets a day called after them - only the special ones.

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box "Special" yes. 😁

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Very special ones

+2

senior guru
Banned for not wearing the perfume I got you for Christmas.

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned because where's MY perfume?!?! You're lucky RB shares everything with me or there'd be hell to pay.

+3

@delamitri @crutchbender: Yea, where's Delamitri's??? You promised to send her that perfume, but then again, you'd been at the tipple all day (again) and your hat was all squiffy and you had that smell emanating from your trousers (again smiley )... and what is that brown stuff on the two fingers you're holding up??? smiley smiley

+3

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Hahaha, tipple! That's my favorite new word. I was also wondering about crutchie's 2 fingers. 😳...😋

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for being lucky [SPOILER]

+3

Banned for claiming that Delamitri and I smell because we do share everything and what you write to offend one, offends the both of us!

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Only when you wear that perfume and nothing else (like Mz. Munroe) and that goes for Mzzz Quibbler too, dahlink.

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for sharing everything with Mzzz Quibbler and being unable to become a true independent bird - plus think of your better halves!!

+2

Banned for not recognising that true independence comes from love and interdependence. smiley

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for clearly getting infected by the contradiction virus that is going round your neck of the woods. And for inventing an "internet philosophy quotation" without permission from god.

+1

Banned for taking supposing to know the contradictions and auotations of god.

+1

@RAVENOUSbird *quotations

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for sneeking in a double gerund and it is not even part of this game.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for stealing my suppository stash and leaving me menthol lozenges in their place. You can only imagine what I went through. Now all I need to know is what did you do with my suppositories?

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri I swapped them for RB's nasal spray so you can imagine what's going on in her house at the moment! A runny nose is about the least of her worries!!!

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)

+1

@box YOU showed me, YOU sold it to me.

Talk to the box 📦📦📦

lol

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for leaving medicine lying around so that poor little boxes can get their hands on them and create havoc in god's house.

+1

Banned for banning under the pretense of understanding typos and hasty sentence structure.

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not listening to the following advice .....

Put the message in the 📦

+1

Banned for not supplying the box early enough. haha

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for downing 24 energy drinks and making me a necklace when I asked for a hyperlink. No worries though, I'll be here for you when you crash land.

+1

Banned for not hearing my hearkening peep for help; as you predicted, I crash landed in your front garden, but you were too busy consuming the 25th and 26th energy drinks to notice whilst you madly painted the burgeoning begonias pink and blue!

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird It was a mad dash to make them all match my hair!!!😃

+1

senior guru
Banned for imagining exuberant delusions and trying to get others to believe your delusions, as if we haven't got enough problems already.

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for delusion bashing - one man's/woman's delusion is another man's/woman's dream.

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for talking back to the greatest leader of the 20th century and all round good egg.

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box Cute!

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Nobody would play D. Here playing with myself on my own. It can't be good for the brain cells. And other organs!!

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box It was a funny ban, all the same. I think ol crutchie would appreciate it. 😁

Banned for chatting to Humpty Dumpty and causing the "great fall".

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not having the frying pan ready for the biggest omlette ever.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for not having any faith or hope in a successful Humpty landing.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri You haven't heard the ending of the story - it is not pretty, hence the frying pan. Have you heard the story of the Sixth Sense? I won't spoil it?

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box I don't think I've heard it. Have seen a movie called the sixth sense I think.

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri the story of the film about the movie that came out on video and is now in DVD format and available for streaming through the PPV channels smiley anyway, Bruce Willis is .... [SPOILER]

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box I've seen that! Loved it

Banned for not being appropriately freaked out by an egg monster children's nursery rhyme about falling and cracking your head open!

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Bah! Banned for being squeemish about an egg and getting all excited about dragons and their eggs on GOT.

+1

Banned for salivating over scrambled dragon egg omlette with Quasigoat cheese. smiley

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Oh blech, I can't even begin to imagine all the gross secretions from Quasigoat's various unnatural orifices that made said cheese.

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for forgetting the Neucow butter and Hinterland Toast to complete a warrior's breakfast. And a pot of tea for two please, when you are ready.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
So banned!!! A pot of tea for two? Ahem! Grumble grumble.

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Earl Grey, si vous plait? And don't dilly dally on the way dahlink. (love that word!)

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box Tea for 3! 😋 Earl Grey, right away, Monsieur Box!

contributor
!
(1mo)
So banned for having a life away from PW.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for dropping your pees and double yous in public.

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for being boxed up with angst.

+2

master
Banned because I didn't notice you before... kidding of course smiley

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Robophone is banned for not noticing my other boxmates - anxiety, distress, foreboding and psycopathic tendencies. Apologies in advanced.

+2

!
(1mo)
band on the run lol/ ban on the the run

+3

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for liking the wrong Beatle and at the same time not mentioning Mull of Kintyre in your tribute to the wrong one.

+2

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for banning out of turn and ignoring TragicMouse.

+2

Banned for sending the French police to inform me that you had been seen you boxing Box whilst cheesing Mousie!

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Come back ... all is forgiven.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for believing those Frenchies. Box is thinking "out of the box" and everyone know it is impossible to ignore Mz. Mouse. Mon Dieu! (literally)

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for turning tricks out of the box and not paying your pimp her fair cut.

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for raising your slice of the action to 75% when everyone knows that the "fair box" rate is 24%. Heartless - putting a box on the streets with only a bag to sleep in.

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for wearing sunglasses at night.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for speaking in beep boop beep so I can't understand a word you say.

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for still using 1980's Radio Shack Speakers and most likely operating on a TRS(Trash)-80 DIY computer with an audio-vox synthesizer that make's everything sound like Stephen Hawking (RIP).

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RoboPhone You lost me after "Banned" until RIP. I know that one! smiley

Banned for not being a robotic phone as your name implies. smiley

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for twerking down the boulevard and getting caught doing so on video. No worries though, I confiscated said video. P.S. I don't sit alone in my room at night watching the video over and over.

+2

@delamitri Twerking.... Bahahahaha

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for confiscating the video and continuing the PG13 censorship ruling while at the same time making it sound very interesting. Tell me more, tell me more ...

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for wanting said video s you can post it on YouTube and get over 1 million hits in an hour.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for imagining a twerking raven would clock up 10 hits in an hour, never mind one million on Tube.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned to shield you from the winged thrashing you will certainly have coming. Not sure I'm helping you though. I suspect you would have enjoyed such a thrashing.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri You got us here in the first place so thrashings all round - and she's paying. Yippee!!

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for expressing your maternal instincts despite your better judgement.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for suggesting D. maintained those human maternal instincts after the rodeo accident. Now it's all "My little pony this, my little pony that". She just wants to sell more tickets for the show.

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for telling tales out of school, or in your case, therapist's office. (j/k).

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for doubting my mental stability - stability and stabbing, stabbing with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast. The doc mentioned something about hotels and eagles. Hey, it's great value for money and he says I'm more stable - stabbing, stabbing ...

+2

Banned for not bringing me tea and croissants 🥐 in bed like you promised in court on Monday.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Sorry bout that RB. The Frenchies are such sticklers for not letting the inmates go on walkabouts around gay Paris. You still twerking (see D. above) in the Avenue des Champs-Élysées? They might be sticklers for that too. Come visit; Cell box B, Number 13

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not sending a postcard from over there to over here. Cheep!Cheep!

+2

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for sounding like a baby bird.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for bird shaming. Take cover!!!! I see raining bird droppings in your future.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not offering the bot an umbrella as when RB rains, she pours.

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for looking up when birds fly overhead.

+1

Banned for sayin "SORRY" three dozen times in one hour.... smiley

+1

Banned for already being here and already doing that. smiley

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for not latching Box's Box. He ran off again so we'll have to lay out his favorite little treats and see if we can't lure him back to the box.

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for hacking my super QWERT bioessence computer and changing all my intimate codes so I couldn't get back into my 2M account. Had to phone Bill Gates (second cousin on my mother's side) to sort it out. I've changed my latches and locks and keys so don't be trying any funny stuff like that again Mz. Non Blocked.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box I may be one of the recently unblocked, but I can almost assure you that after the mandatory time passes before one can block someone again, I'll be blocked for the 3rd time and be the same clueless as I was the first 2 times. smiley

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Does "unblocked" = "chosen one" in the Urban Dictionary? Needs to be updated me thinks.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for remaining a grasshopper. You changed your latches and locks and keys, but not your PW, so I easily gained access once again.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri AH yes grand mistress PoDEL, I remember well your lessons ...

"Never assume that because a woman has no eyes, she cannot see."

By the way, did you ever get that eye operation?

[SPOILER]

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box Way over my head, unless you're calling me Mistress Mean. I'm down with that.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Blind Master Po was grasshopper's teacher in the series "Kung Fu" and where your expression comes from.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box So awesome to learn where something I've been saying my whole life came from.

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Too young to remember kung fu? I don't know how many teddy bears and little brothers suffered from what the older boys saw on this programme - me being one of them.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box Just looked it up, 1972. That's a little before my prime time viewing days. I do however recall the death of David Carradine, something to do with risky sexual behavior. smiley

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri I think he may have overindulged during some activity in a hotel in Bangkok. You can get anything there - we went to Thailand for our honeymoon and sex was considered a commodity just like food and drink. They don't have the Western attitude to prostitution. Everything is for sale and there are no qualms or social stigma about it.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box That must have been an exciting place to honeymoon.

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri We were only in the city for 2 days and the rest travelling round the country for five weeks. Beautiful place - Jungle in the north, paradise beaches in the south and very economic.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned and arrested for self confessed criminal activity around my PWs and other places that will remain for police ears only.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for tattling on me. Will you accept a collect call?

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Tattling? too light in Brit English.

Where is your diehard criminal vocab gone D? ..."for ratting me out you snivelling, egg sucking excuse for a tupperware?"

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box smiley Yeah, that!!! smiley

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for not choosing me to place a collect call with.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for overcharging poor criminals and not providing WiFi.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for funding the resistance! The hindrance to the flow of charge is causing all of my appliances to malfunction.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not letting Microsoft take over your computer to spend hours updating some really useless softwarey stuff and causing a stoppage in your creative flow.

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for saying two words together that most virile males wouldn't even want to hear apart.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RoboPhone any clues? spend and creative?

contributor
!
(1mo)
@box Micorsoft, of course.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RoboPhone Would that be micro and soft? smiley

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri Naughty D!!! but very funny

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
@delamitri And she gets in one! She shoots. She Scores. Nothing but net! The next 2 words on the list would be points and snickers. And usually in cold weather conditions. Or so I'm told.

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RoboPhone Ahahahaaaaa, I like the "Or so I'm told."

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@delamitri smiley Still smiling about it.smiley

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for suggesting that a robophone would have some insight into the mind of a virile male, being that your programming fell short when it came to the virility coding.

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
@box "Hey Man, enough speciesist negativism already. We gathered here to enjoy each others company. Not as an opportunity for you to express your narrow-minded shortcomings, Mr. Bunker. Can you dig it?"~Sammy Davis Jr.

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RoboPhone Enjoy each other's company - sure thing man! Making you into a species - well let me think about that and get back to you.

I'll have to watch a few more seasons of Westworld first.

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for contemplating virile males.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for interrupting my contemplation of virile males and females and tigers and mice.

+1

Banned for sexualising tigers and mice when I sexually identify as a piece of paper.

+2

senior master

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Should we go there RB? Anything you want to get off your birdy breast?

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for not bringing back any frogs legs and snails from your holiday. Sacré bleu!

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for not recognizing all the slugs RB brought you as homeless snails.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for costing me a fortune in time and money, scouring the beaches for delux homes (pink shells) for my new sluggish friends, after making me feel bad about them.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for making me think I was colorblind the last few days, (blues box). It's black & white box!

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for discovering that it is I who is coloUrblind. I could have sworn I put a blue filter effect on it.

+1

Banned for not having the latest "chameleon box" that has a mood setting and intuitive colour preferences.

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Hey, I'm playing catch up at the moment. Give me another 6 months and the cutting edge stuff will be under control - patience birdy.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned because I always thought you were a "rainbow" coloUred bird but my doctor informed me that in reality you are "Black n Black" so I only have to pay half of my tv licence charge.

+1

Banned for complying with the TV license charge -- F the man! smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned for leaving your post, watching out for Box out on his street corner. A limousine with some questionable "ladies" just stopped and without your guidance, he hopped in! It's back to pimp school for you if we get Box back in one piece.

+1

@delamitri Ut oh. smiley smiley

We'll have to unbox Box and hope that he's not in-box-inated anyone's "box" with wee box-eens!

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird What the box are you on about? How many coffees have you had in France?

@box I'm back in Éire for one (aka Hibernia!) and I've not had any coffee.

I'm concerned you're fooling with unsafe boxes and reproducing!

smiley

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird I only associate with tested and sterilized boxes - top quality. No dirty tupperware here.

RB there is a big leap between fooling around and reproducing. This box has had the snip with the box cutter and won't be reproducing again.

@box Wouldn't that be "the cut", not "the snip"? Lol

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for setting the possee on me - I'm doing fine in the limo with the gals. Playing "hide in my box".

+1

@box Noooooooooo!

Banned for playing with boxes other than your lady-wife's!

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird She's here too!!! Never leave home without her.

+1

@box Dear god, it's an open box relationship! smiley

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Hahahahaha

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird What happened to good old-fashioned "wife/wifey/better half". In Spanish your partner is your "media naranja" which literally means "half orange". Don't ask why, maybe for the squeeze or because ... oranges are better whole.

+1

@box Are you implying that your wife has a juicy box? smiley smiley smiley

lol

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird Mrs. Box is the best orange carrier this side of Valencia and thus know her juices. To answer your question ... it's a private matter between mon cheri and I but you can use your imagination when we get boxed in together.

+1

@box hahahahahaha

Juicy!!!

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RAVENOUSbird smiley smiley smiley

Perfect!

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for allowing box to constantly chat in the ban line.

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for letting me get sucked into these conversations that I can't get out of and trying to be the voice of reason when there is none.

+1

Banned for implying that any Irish person is "reasonable" when there's craic to be had, and for hearing voices! smiley

contributor
!
(1mo)
Sure and you're Banned for not realizing the poor lad's obviously suffering from cardboard mold. Instead, we should pass the hat to get him a new home.

+1

Banned for implying Box's box is unsanitary and potentially evicting him from the only real home he's ever known! smiley

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for not wanting to promote a kickstarter campaign to get him a brand new one, forcing him continue to living in such squalor. smiley

Banned for targeting and profiling Box and his box and his box's living conditions.

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
Banned because life is a video game and I must hold you captive until you release the cheat codes to me.

+1

@delamitri Didn't you mean "cheap, cheap" codes?? Haha

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)

Banned you heartless .... criminal!!!!

+1

senior master
!
(1mo)
@box 😈 smiley

+2

contributor
!
(1mo)
box is BANNED for breaking the ONE Rule in the Answer The Question WITH a Question Game, however funny it might have been! smiley
So There! Neener-Neener-Neener! smiley

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RoboPhone Robo, I can see some growing frustration with a hint of animosity from you side in relation to what you consider my complete disregard for the games rulebook.

In order not to incite further irritation, I will refrain from participation in the "Answer The Question WITH a Question Game" and please accept my apologies for any exasperation you may have felt.

Yours,

Mr. Box

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
@box Again an overreaction on your part. I do have a dry sense of humor, yet am also stickler for fair play. For someone who's always dishing it out to others, I'm surprised you don't have a thicker skin and realize it all in good humor. Always!

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RoboPhone Robophone, I only dish out (seriously) to those who start with dishing the dirt in my direction in a non humorous tone. I have a good built-in humour detector (being Irish) and I can usually tell natural funny from forced funny.

It has nothing to do with a thick skin, but having a good humour detector and responding to it in kind.

I don't think our humours match, that's all. Just as I think there are enough rules to follow outside the forum so bending rules inside the forum is just a bit of fun (nothing else). Obviously you see differently.

Nothing personal.

contributor
!
(1mo)
@box Sounds like a wee bit o' blarney to me! LOLOL! Just stop looking for a scrap when there isn't one, alright? Geez! Why such a buzzkill who always has to have the last word? I'm here to have fun like everyone else, okey dokey boxy woxy? Wait, I hear MJ singing about healing the world so gonna stop now. Oops! Too late. smiley . "Clean up on aisle 4!"

master
!
box
(1mo)
@RoboPhone Quite.

Have a nice day.

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for breaking the "Never cross the forum threads" unwritten rule. Unforgivable and a heavy financial penalty is in the post.

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for being homeless! smiley

+2

master
!
box
(1mo)
Banned for propagating the misconception that there is humour in homelessness and it is linked to aggressive and threatening behaviour. I'll have you know that I live in a very comfortable apartment with sea views and I am not being treated for any mental disorders.

My life could be compared to Cinderella (in male version) in the animated Disney production but without all the evil stepmother and the ugly sisters trappings.

Please enjoy your banning order. smiley
Regards

Mr. Box
(the artist formally known as livinginabox)

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned Banned Banned. Oh, Sorry, I gotta run!
(Get it? Banned on the run?) smiley

+2

senior master
!
(1mo)
@RoboPhone You better run or jailer man and sailor Sam are going to strip search you.

+1

Baaned for running into the ban room and hiding there. Lol

+1

contributor
!
(1mo)
Banned for trying to pull the wool over our eyes with your baad banning.

+1

Banned for imitating a sheep, even robotically, which confuses young lambs and causes them to stray away from the ewes thus separating family members and thereby causing mass sheep migration. 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑

+1

master
!
box
(1mo)